A0401, 300ml, 24pcs/carton, 20008cartons/48000pcs for 20ft container
Art No. A0301
FOB Price Super Strong Fast Cure Acetic Silicone Sealant
Brief description & Features:
12 months guarantee
Easy to handle
Temperature resistant from -45°to +175°
OEM production available
1. various door & window installation and glazing 2. cementation & seal of aluminum plate, exposed frame and stone 3. cementation & seal of metal, glass, etc 4. seal & cementation of al-alloy door & window, storefront, show window, diagonal and skylight corner line 5. good sealing performance for glass, glass fiber, pottery & porcelain and greaseless material
1.Safe & convenient
2.High intensity and tightness
Shelf Life: 12 months
Sealant should be applied when room is sufficiently ventilated.
Avoid contact with eyes.
KEEP IT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN;
Store it in cool, dry and well-ventilated place below 27 degrees
Keep away from fire source;
1. Clean with solvents such as toluene or acetone to keep the substrate surfaces completely clean and dry;
2. For better appearance cover outside of joint areas with masking taps before application;
3. Cut nozzle to desired size and extrudes sealant to joint areas;
4. Tool immediately after sealant application and remove masking tape before sealant skins.
A. All surface must be clean and dry, degrease and wash off any contaminates that could impair adhesion.
B.Certain plastic may require specific surface treatment to obtain optimum adhesion. Such as the polypropylene, which should need chemical corrosion or plasma treatments?
How to apply
A. Apply a bead of neutral sealant to one of the prepared surface, and then quickly cover with the other substrate to be bonded.
B. On exposure to moisture, the freshly applied material will “skin over” in about 10 to 15 minutes at room temperature and 50% relative humidity. The surface is easily tooled with a spatula.